Anyone use solar power?

I have been looking into getting solar power installed on my roof. I am wondering if anyone here has done that and how it affects the sound of your system. Any experience in this area you can share will be greatly appreciated.
sidssp
I have a Canon calculator that works off of solar and have no complaints. Everything just adds up with it. They now make wireless computer keyboards now that are solar powered, and I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on one. If I do, I'll report back with the results.
I once looked into getting solar panels for my roof, but did not have enough roof space with unimpeded sunlight to make it worthwhile. If you want to listen at night, though, you will need to get a battery which is charged by solar power, which can add significantly to the cost--otherwise you'd be on the grid at night. Not sure how much the current batteries can provide in the way of power, you'll need to look into that.
I am using solar and don't notice any difference in the sound when its running on the solar or on the grid.
"03-27-15: Terrybbagit
I am using solar and don't notice any difference in the sound when its running on the solar or on the grid."

That's because you didn't get audiophile grade solar panels, along with some high end power cords to run from the panels to your system.