You know you're an audiophile if--

You just got a pair of speakers you can barely move yourself (inverse proportionality with age probably too)

The first house you bought cost less than your current stereo investment (ditto)

You have boxes of cables with which you don't know what to do
128x128vermonter
... you have an instant gut wrenching reaction when somebody says they just bought a new Bose sound system.
The time comes to clean the carpets in your home, and you will not under any circumstances move your speakers.
I had a dream last night I was playing chess and all the chess pieces were miniature speakers. The queen was an Estelon speaker. The knight was a Wilson Sasha and the rook was a vintage quad ESL.
Devilboy - I've also had some audio related dreams, but you've got it really bad! Curious if you remember what speaker the King was???
When you buy new furniture more for the beneficial effects it has on room acoustics than aesthetics. Here's a post I just made on another thread:

"Buy a Raymore & Flannigan leather recliner loveseat coach. It fixed an annoying room bass node problem. Plus it doubles as a back messager because the absorbed bass energy vibrates the whole coach. :)"