HT Components-would appreciate thoughts

Looking for feedback on this system-a bit of a mongrel, but uses some equipment I already have and enjoy. Room 20 x 17 family room, open to second story above.Video 45% Music 55% - also want to direct sources to a multi room system later.Listen to lots of Jazz, Instrumental Music. Enjoy the subleties of a good movie soundtrack more than the slam/bam.

Pre/Pro Bryston SP-1
Front Channel Amp Odyssey Stratos HT 3
DVD/CD Source - TBD...ideas??
Front L/R Linn Keilidh
Center Linn AV 5120
Rear Surrounds Paradigm Active 20s (late version 1)
Sub REL Strata II

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Mike
pedalmike7a67
Snooker, you are my new hero. I wish I could do that right now. Please, please, please, say what you think once you feel you can. Either on the site, or to me off-thread. I'm gettin one like I said, but am into bein' teased until I do. I would force the issue and just throw down for one, but marital relations and all. To not do so amounts to the single largest exercise of dicipline I can recall imposing upon myself for a long time. It is a daily struggle; I am super-jealous.
Chris
Pealmike- I'm interested in your demo of the Aconda w/ a prog scan DVD. Which one, and did the external doubler beat the internal. I have a Loewe Planus-Elite DV 05 combo that I really like, but havent compared the Loewe doubler to any prog scan DVD. BTW, the Planus is awesome with DVD, pretty damn good with DSS, but only fair with an average cable signal.
swampwalker-I don't know enough about the equipment used in the demo to answer your question.