Tired of SS amp.

Going back to tubes,the pass x 350 is a great amp but just isint it. Any thoughts on amps.Monos only.Connsidering ?
Cary 211m, Atmasphere Ma 1 mk2,Lamms ml1,Conrad Johnson Pr.5 or 8s.
steve
128x128430394
Thanks for all your imput.Let me clarify, I have never got tired of listening to the pass, It has put me in bliss many times.
I just miss tubes and want to get back, Iam very interested and am leaning towards the cary 211ms.Of course there is the cool factor, I think the 211,s look cool.
thanks steve
Go for it.I don't think you can ever underestimate the attraction to tubes.They are very sexy and have a primitive old world feel. I compare them to mechanical watches' which have had a huge resurgence just as tubes have.
I looked at the Cary 211- Wow- big bucks!
Steve: Take a hard look at Wolcott Audio. I recently replaced my Rowland amps with the Wolcott mono's. Stunning difference! The P-220M is the best amp I have ever heard. -Jerie
look at www.balanced.com, if your serious about tubes! the VK75 (formerly VK60) is got to be in the top 5 as far as power amps are concerned.BAT also has great preamps as well.the VK60 I have is great perfomer across the board.check out BAT-you'll be glad you did!