White Audio Labs B2 or A100 Amp. Opinion

Hi, has anyone owned or heard, the White Audio Labs B2, A100 or A250 Amp. Thanks
twilo
If the A100 is the amp I am thinking of, I heard it several times on several systems. I am slightly fuzzy on the details, as this was quite some time ago. It ran very hot, and sounded incredible for it's size and price. The only complaint I ever heard was that the output devices on early production runs expired fairly quickly. This was due to a very high class A bias, which also accounted for the wonderfully transparent sound. I don't know the brand and type of output device, but suggest you look into availability for replacements if you are buying one, as the company is out of business.
White Audio is now known as Llano Designs and is alive and well in Lubbock Texas still owned by Randy White. Check out their web site at llanodesigns.com
Had both of these amps. When I owned them they beat out the likes of: THRESHOLD T-50, McCORMACK DNA-100, 100 WATT CODA, PLINIUS SA-50 MK1, FORTE 7A. All of the amps mentioned were all very well revied and had great reputations. You can get the Whites from JEFFSSOUNVALUES who is selling it for a great price. I thought about re-purchasing them again.
I owned the A50 which the dealer told me actually had a sweeter charactor than the bigger models. I auditioned it against the Krell KAV300i and sold the White for the Krell because it controlled my Thiel 22s with more authority. I later missed the White because the Krell had a hard edge that wore on me. I thought the White was very good for the money but not quite the giant killer I originally believed it to be.