Headphone amp for Sennheiser HD600

Any recommendations and where to get them? Are there any other choices besides Headroom?
gundam91
I got it confused! I was thinking of the Sennheiser tube amp that I saw at HeadRoom's website for $12,000!
I have been using a CReek OBH-11 with the updated power supply with very satisfactory results. The Sennheisers are
going "at market price" of around $350 new so a "package deal" with amplifier maybe your best solution.

Another option is to find a good tube amp or integrated that has a headphone jack. ( CARY - AES, ANTHEM etc.)

The HD580 headphphones are almost as good and if you can find them they are going for around $200.
I use the Earmax Pro with the HD600's and can't be happier. Try rolling the 6922's to suit your taste. I also auditioned various headroom amps (nice but boring), MG Head (nice but a little noisy - ralatively), Sugden Headmaster (very nice great detail but I am a tube guy. I also used the Sonic Frontiers Line 3 for a number of months which has a fairly good headphone circuit based on the Headroom circuit. After hearing the Earmax I felt the SF was a bit sterile. I haven't heard it but a lot of my friends tell me the Berning Micro ZOTL is in the same league as the Earmax Pro. Use a Pioneer DVD into a Bel Canto DAC 1.1 as a source. To sum up the Earmax sound - great midrange (no surprise) and the best LF I have heard in any tube amp and most SS amps.