Top manufacturers!

I am just getting into the high-end area and was wondering who out there is consistantly making the highest quality components year after year.
hluker
Goldmund, FM acoustics I´m sorry for yours but the best is in Europe, Switzerland. Miles away from krell,levinsons, etc.
Yeah, us Americans...the very idea! Where do we get off thinking we could design fine power amplifiers? How dare we! We should just give up, we're even making the Swiss feel sorry for us...and goodness knows they take a stand on things, when the going gets tuff...we could learn much from them.
--Turntables: Simon Yorke, Forsell, Rockport, Versa Dynamics, Goldmund, VPI, Verdier, Micro-Seiki --Tonearms: Nord Air, Forsell, Graham, SME --Cartridges: Jan Allaerts, Benz Micro, Transfiguration, Ortofon, Haruo Takeda Miyabi --Phono Preamps: Aesthetix, Progressive Audio, Audio Research --Preamps: Audion, Jadis, Manley, Cello, Accuphase --Power Amps: Lamm, Manley, VAC, Audio-Note, Spectral --Speakers: Ars Acoustica, Wilson Audio, Martin Logan, Avalon --CD Transport: Audiomeca, Wadia, Burmester, Spectral --DAC: dPs, Audio-Note, Cello, Wadia --Cable: NBS, Fadel Art, Purist Audio, MIT
As an avid audiophile the last 30 years. I just recently had a great experience dealing with a small start up company that manufactures hi-end power cords. The name of the company is BMI Virtue Power Cords. The Eel reference custom is very impressive in both construction and sound. Out performing my +$1200 power cords. Also, the service is excellent with Brian being the one man operation, he listens and gives you all the attention you need. He was very helpful and I will continue to do business with him and recommend BMI highly if on the market for best power cords. So BMI Virtue Power Cords gets my vote for a being a top manufacturer.