Your Best Hobbies (other than Audio)

It would be interesting to know what other things interest the audiophiles who are obviously so passionate about hi fi and Audiogon. I am similarly obsessively interested in cars and motorcycles. What are your interests?
johnsmythson11x59c5
In no particular order:
Fly fishing
Cycling
running
Cooking
Wine collecting
Skiing
Hiking
any and all sports
recently we've started an Art collection
Raising my two sons
Furniture making for the past 25 years. Aside from being able to make one of a kind pieces for myself and relatives; I was able to do barter with several audio designers in New Jersey when I lived there. I built thier prototype speakers cabinets in return for gear...worked out well as I was able to trade my labor for gear I would not have been able to aford.
Also, beer making...got to have something to drink while your listening to your favorite tunes...Begian Ale for classical; German Wheat Beer for Pop; German Lager (well hopped) for Rock.
For the past few months, I do nothing but study Audio stuff online. Before this nutty endeavor, I was an aspiring wannabe writer, philosophyer, roadbiker, and avid reader.
Sinclair- You mean like a Swatch??? roflmao!! If you haven't checked it out yet there are a few of us who are into watches here as well, search for a thread called "What time do you wear"

~Tim