Best Cables For Thiel+Classe

Hello, I have a pair of CA-100's and have recently purchased some Thiel 2 2's.What would the best canble match be for this combo? Any input would be greatly appreciated. I had this post up before, but it was lost in the crash.
mrderrick
MIT shotguns, or 750 plus series 3's. These are the latest version of the high end series from them and they are excellent. Although, I heard a new speaker cable from MIT yesterday called Magnum but they are pricey - about $2500 for a 10 ft pair I believe. Classe and MIT are an excellent match and I'm guessing will really mate well with Theils.
MIT is what I used with best success with the Classe' M700 mono's and Thiel CS 3.6 750+ series / sound is very quick and well defined with out the harshness in mid to high end. p.s. I did swith to Krell MDA-300 mono's though / better control overall.
do yourself a favor and talk to quest for sound about phoenix gold interconnects and speakercable they are very good and will make custom lenghts for you i got rid of my red dawn and monster and i got a new system by just upgrading my cables and speaker wire to phoenix gold running a golden tube amp for the high end and a sunfire for the bottom end check them out -- quest for sound @aol.com they have auctions on audiogon now ...
Thanks everyone for your advice. I had been using the old MIT MH750 music hose, that did not have the network boxes. It actually worked quite well with the NHT 2.3A's. I've had good luck with MIT, so I thought that I would try another one of thier later cables. So I picked up a pair of MIT 770 CVTwin cables. They aren't even broken in yet and the sound is fantastic with the Thiel CS2 2's ! Some folks just don't believe me when I tell them that cables do matter. It was like night and day in my system with the new cables! Thanks again everyone. Regards, MrDerrick
Although I am not the biggest fan of them in the world, you may want to try Alph Core Goertz. These cables don't sound great with my system, but I don't have Thiels. I figure Jim Thiel has tried almost everything, and he uses Goertz...