Cable advice

My system is as follows: I am looking for advice on interconnect and speaker cables for my system. Marantz PM-84D Integrated amplifier, Denon 1650AR CD player, Vandersteen 2Ce speakers. The CD/Amp interconnect is Kimber PBJ. Speaker cables are inexpensive Monster cable which I bought at United Audio (about $40 for a 15ft run). The speakers are bi-wired. I would appreciate any advice I can get on cables, both interconnect and speaker.
chander
I got Audioquest Midnight 2 as Megasam recommended and can haer details now which I did not hear before. They are great. The used Audioquests I got have spades, and I would like to have the terminations changed to banana plugs. Any BTDT's on making the change ? Should I go to an authorized dealer or can anyone do it ? Thanks.

Megasam: I plan to try different interconnects to see if I can find something that is better then PBJ. Thanks.
Kimber Kable makes awesome entry level cables! I have used them for many years and they have served me well. I'm now finally beginning to swap them out with the real esoteric (Electra Glide mostly) stuff, but only after I've got all the other gear in my system just how I want it. I say go with Kimber Kable (HERO, PBJ, 4TC, 8PR, etc.) and keep it until you've got all the ultimate gear you want.
I've tried Straightwire Chorus ($40) Kimber PBJ ($70 +/-)and Kimber Hero ($135). All these cables have a place and of them all above, The Kimber Hero was the best.

BUT!!!! There is better for much less money!!! How so, you must be kidding, right? NO, this is no Bull, I've been using Cableplex cables found on ebay. They are custom made by a guy in California. The Build Quality is top notch! I started with his entry level cables the Cableplex Connect 1, this cable was more detailed and musical than the Kimber Hero for @ 1/5 of the price!!!

Now if you are serious about cables, you must try his Nirvana cables! These cables are without a doubt, the best cables available for under $100. We compaired them to Straightwire interconnects at @ $400 per meter, and they were right there with them. Actually they were prefered by my aunt over the Straightwires. My Uncle did his entire HT system in them as well as myself.

All of my friends thought I was crazy for spending $75 on a pair of interconnects until I let them try them for them self.

I have his Digital Cables and Both levels of Powercords, All follow the others in build quality, and Performance for the money.

If you are considering any High-end cables, and are on a budget, (like most of us) you owe it to yourself to try these cables. You can do your whole system for a fraction of a price.

If you have any questions, please post or email.