Digital cable recommendation

Hello,

I'm looking for a digital cable (coax or glass toslink). I'd like to keep the price to be under $250, new or used. Although resolution is important, I'd prefer it to be musical over analytical. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
ethannnn
Seems the i2digital is the cable to beat. A friend of mine sold his 2,000 Kharma digital interconnect and replaced it with the i2digital...
Psychicanimal, no Ridge Street Audio Design digital? Do you still favor their interconnects?
I've been using the Silver Serpent digital coax from BetterCables.com for more than a year, and have been very pleased with it. The Silver Serpent is a true 75-ohm cable (VERY important) and has excellent build quality, and it's hard to beat for $80. If you are not familiar with BetterCables.com, I urge you to take a look at their product line. Here's the link to their Web site:
http://www.bettercables.com/
Acoustic Zen mc2 for coax and Wireworld toslink. I spent hours researching the same topic hereabouts and the general agreement on these two products convinced me. I bought one of each and I Love them both. I use the AZ coax to connect my DVD player and the Wireworld toslink to connect my Cd player. I am very happy.