Coincident Cables Experiences? Any Good?

I have not personally had the opportunity to audition these Coincident Cables (speaker & interconnects) as of yet, however, have read some personal experiences of others who really like them. I am interested in trying these cables, but would like to know if others have taken the plunge and what their experiences are both with the speaker cables & interconnects? Also has anyone tried the new Reference Speaker Cable? They cables seem to be moderately priced. Thanks.
audio2us
First allow me to state that cables are very dependent on one's system AND personal tastes. I have the Coincident interconnect, speaker, and power cables. I also have Coincident speakers. Amplification is tube, and speakers are laid back, yet detailed. The power cables are on par with the similarly priced competition. One could argue better. The interconnects are THE BEST copper interconnects I have come across. The best description I can use of them is that they are evenhanded. Not emphasizing part of the audio spectrum, yet not putting any of it in the background either. Very open sound, but never fatiguing. I have to concur that this is not a great budget cable, but a great cable. If I have to compare it to anything, I would say it is closest to the traditional high end Audioquest copper cables in sound. The speaker cables offer very good sound as well. Dynamic and full. Not a shelved down cable ala MIT or Monster. Yet, not in your face like Kimber 4/8TC, StraightWire, or WireWorld.
Redkiwi - I'll justify my response by saying that I have heard a better cable in my system but it is more expensive and as I now sell these particular cables I would not mention their name as I would not intend to use the discussion forum as a shameless dealer plug. The Coincident cable (CST) is in fact a a wonderful cable and a true bargain (some might even say steal). As for comparing it to silver I have found that my gear does has not in the past worked well with silver hence my observation that it is a great copper cable. It was not my intention to "damn the cable with faint praise" - as Trelja indicates cables work differently in different systems and I have found better for my system. I am also one who chooses not to expound with great detail on observations - its just the way I do things...
Nothing much more to be said. The Coincident interconnects and speaker cable are excellent. There are a very few that have performed better in my system, but at MUCH higher prices. I would suggest that if your system can't perform well with the Coincident cables, look elsewhere in your system (including the room) for the problem. I haven't heard the Reference yet, but I will soon. As Brulee stated, if it weren't for FIM, all of my cables would be Coincident. (One caveat, the Coincident cables take a LONG time to break-in. I used a duo-tech with a timer for 2 hours "on" and four hour "off" cycle, and it still took three weeks until I felt they were sounding their best). It was certainly worth the effort! Just MHO.
The best by far i have heard.Have tried Nordost Quatro Fil,wireworld gold eclipse III,audioquest opal,jps superconductor 2.The Coincident ic isa by far the best.The speaker cable is very good also.Its a giant killer.
For another comment on the Coincident cables, you might take a look at Arthur Salvatore's "Recommended Components" if you've not yet found his site:
http://www.high-endaudio.com/index_ac.html