Interconnects & XLR cables for Bryston Amp/Preamp

I have a Bryston 4B ST amp and BP 25 preamp. After getting great information on some ZU Wax speaker cables form the Audiogon participants, I was wondering if there are any suggestions to bring out a little more detail using interconnects and XLC cables. I have Synergistic XLR cables and various interconnects. I have a Meridian 508.24 CD player. The ZU Wax improved the detail and dramatically opened up the sound stage so I am just trying to squeeze out a little more. Any suggestions?
bryanhod
I'm using the same Bryston combo with Aerial 7B speakers, and I had just the opposite problem...to much detail and harshness in the upper mids. I ended up using Harmonic Technology Truth Link interconnects between my Shanling T200 CD player and the preamp, and HT Truth Link XLR's between the BP25 and the 4B ST. If you want to experiment with more neutral interconnects you could try cables from Outlaw Audio or Signal Group. They're both fairly inexpensive and outstanding values for the dollar. FYI, and not the point of this post, but I have a pair of 4 Foot Signal Cable XLR's posted in the classifieds which are now too long for my system configuration.
Don't know what your speakers are, but Meridian into Bryston into Brystom amp you should have too much detail ;-)
You could play with some Alpha Core Goertz TQ silvers,or maybe acoustic Zen Wow IC's or AZ silver reference. ZU cable is offen described as detailed, might want to try their ICs. Also, you could just play with speaker placement like more toe in or farther into the room.

Tvad, did the truthlinks help? How were the XLRs? I'm still looking for the right xlrs from pre to amp and speaker cables, but need to save the money first.

cheers
I used to have the BP-25/4B-ST combo and I didn't like silver running between them preferring good quality copper ics like Coincident Technologies and then moving onto Maple Audio Works ics.

BTW, I also used Wax in the past and be prepared for an extremely long break-in period - bout drove me nuts!!!