Very good Balanced XLR cable, suggestions?

Allow me to explain what I am doing.... I am by passing my pre-amp and going direct from CD player to amp. The amp has only Balanced XLR inputs, the CD/SACD player has single ended RCA outputs only...currently. I am having the CD player modified/upgraded and having a true balanced circuit retro-fitted, among other upgrades. Now it was suggested to me to go via XLR balanced cable into the amp with the shortest run of cable possible(1meter if possible, which it is) I am using silver speaker cables and am very happy with them, so I don't know if I need silver interconnects or copper??? any suggestions?? I am thinking NBS, MIT, Kimber select, Pure Note or what ever else I can find for a good price used. But nothing is set in stone as of this point. Thanks for any help,
Tim The Tire Guy
tireguy
Nordost Quattro Fil XLR will make the Acoustic Zen innerconnect sound colored. The Quattro Fil is the best IC I have ever heard.

Peace.

Keith
Hi, Tim

I am also in favour of Acoustic Zen Silver Reference. It is a silver interconnect giving all the strength of high speed, clear and crispy treble/super treble. Balanced and rich in the mid-tone and adequate and controlled bass. It is really good money for value!

MIT Oracle is also a pair of hi-end interconnect which you cannot find a single pair (so far) of interconnect which outperforms it in all respect.
to many very good one ,not the best(because the best depends on your system).here is few ones.
my actuelle 2 favorites is kharma enigma (very expensive)and synergistics designer ref. squared.
also
siltech sig.5,purist audio dominus,xlo LE.,mit oracle,harmonix magic,
try to macth the interconnect with your speaker cable,
call the cable company ,they will help you.
I think silver is the way to go, since it is a better conductor than copper. My experience with various silver cables has lead me to the small brand Argento which uses much more silver than other brands. They also use solid silver plugs both for interconnecters and speakerscables.
The sound of these cable are simply fantastic.
Please don't make a decision without having heared what this brand can do. I use the VDM models which are in another class the anything else. It is just that simple.
Sorry if I get a little carried away but it is the best investment I have ever made.

Argento.dk

Ulrik
I'm ready to purchase a new amp. My dealer wants me to buy balanced XLR (no problem) cables by Wireworld. Anyone have any opinion on Wireworld, I've never used them and don't know anyone who does.