Synergistic Research HFT + FEQ

I heard this tweak at RMAF and brought it home on a 30-day free trial. Unfortunately it turned out to be a real system killer. I had 20 of the HFTs and tried them with and without the FEQ, using a ladder to put them up and take them down repeatedly. I couldn't believe how awful it was. Made it hard to enjoy my otherwise excellent ~$45k system.

I had a similar experience with their Quantum fuse. Never did trust anything with "Quantum" in the title. HiFi Tuning Supreme fuses, on the other hand, made my amps sound significantly better.
128x128augwest
Sgordon1, Thanks, for sharing your experience with the XOT's.
David, Look forward to your opinion also on the XOT's.

What I recently found was placing an Audio Magic PEA stuck to the back of the speaker cabinet just over the crossover really made a significant improvement in sound quality of each speaker.
The is another audiomagic gizmo, peas.

Wonder if anyone has compared the differences.

I especially like the steinmusic HA and HB modules as the intensity and effect can be adjusted.

Used in conjunction with the acoustic revive rr777, IPC energisers, Telos alphawave and quantum symphony pro gizmos. I bit the bullet a ordered the FEQ.

At least.for some there is an explainable theory behind the product.

It just gets more bizarre each time, but think there are too many little devices in the room now.LOL!
The is another audiomagic gizmo, peas.

Wonder if anyone has compared the differences.

I especially like the steinmusic HA and HB modules as the intensity and effect can be adjusted.

Used in conjunction with the acoustic revive rr777, IPC energisers, Telos alphawave and quantum symphony pro gizmos. I bit the bullet a ordered the FEQ.

At least.for some there is an explainable theory behind the product.

It just gets more bizarre each time, but think there are too many little devices in the room now.LOL!

As for the speaker match, there have been many like walkers and audioprism. Basically a r/c network which i have experimented before does work, but differ connecting cables, type and value of resistor all change the sound. There so much more experimental of these devices that it makes for a much more subjective opinions.
Hey guys and gals, I got my level 3 HFT's a few days ago. Works exactly like you guys said. I just got the FEQ today. I have not plugged it in yet. Can I plug the 12V AC in the transporter? The plug fits and the blue light goes on. I immediately unplugged it because I cant find anywhere that anybody can do this.

I assume the ground plan gets plugged into an unfiltered power outlet correct?

Thanks,
Joe
At the RMAF I was told not to plug the FEQ into a Transporter. Indeed the FEQ will sound better with the ground plug going directly into a wall socket. Also the FEQ responds to being placed on footers. My experience is MIG footers are better than Herbie Isocups which are better than nothing. My FEQ unit is midway between the speakers, about a foot out from the wall. To my ears the FEQ immediately sounds good and gets better after being left on for three days.

Hopefully the Synergistic Research XOTs arrive today. Has any one noticed a change over time with the XOT's?