Synergistic Research HFT + FEQ

I heard this tweak at RMAF and brought it home on a 30-day free trial. Unfortunately it turned out to be a real system killer. I had 20 of the HFTs and tried them with and without the FEQ, using a ladder to put them up and take them down repeatedly. I couldn't believe how awful it was. Made it hard to enjoy my otherwise excellent ~$45k system.

I had a similar experience with their Quantum fuse. Never did trust anything with "Quantum" in the title. HiFi Tuning Supreme fuses, on the other hand, made my amps sound significantly better.
128x128augwest
You might want to try copper sleeves over the XOT
connections. I polished the inside and outside of 1 inch pieces before putting in place. It will change the sound!
Sgordon1 , are you putting the copper sleeves over the XOT's or over the banana/spade connections?
Ozzy: Are you using the XOt"s in addition to the Audio Magic speaker clarifiers or instead of them?
Yoby,

I am using pure solid core 99999 silver soft annealed bi-wired speaker cables.
On my speaker crossovers I have installed the WA quantum speaker chips, over them I have the Audio Magic PEA.

Near the end of the speaker cables I have the Audio Magic Speaker clarifiers. And then finally the Synergistic XOT's.

Each was installed seperatly with the XOT's added last.

With the SR HFT's and the FEQ unit, I have now the BEST sound I have ever heard!
Soundstage is huge, deep, the bass is really deep and well defined. There is such a lifelike image that I swear it can't get any better!

Somewhere down the line I will try removing some of the tweaks to determine just how much each one is contributing to the glorious sound.
Wow you guys are far ahead of me.

Two AM PEA $600.00 middle guys

Two R777

Set of Hologram sticks

Bybee speaker bullets

So I must try these SR HFT guys to keep up with the young cats here.