Which Audio Interconnect would you recommend?

I am deciding between four audio interconnects. They are Kimber Kable Silver Steak; Silver Audio Silver Bullet 4.0; Pure Silver Sound Quartet; and Home Grown Audio Silver Lace.

I also need a good 3 metre pair of interconnects for my subwoofer.

My system: B&W 703 speakers; Rotel Rmb-1075 amp; Rotel Rsp-1068 processor, and Sunfire True Sub Jr.

Given my system, please give the benefit of your wisdom/experience.

Thanks!
coachp
Well i am burning in a set of Pulsar interconnects from VHAudio right now that are marvelous.I own the Straight Wire Rhapsody ll's and the Pulsars sound nicer to my ear.Nothing lost and gains to be had.I was immediately stricken by the naturalness of the cord immediately when i plugged it in.I also have a set of Ecosse Maestro's that i would not sell but the more i am listening to these Pulsars they may end up being my favorite of the three.It's amazing the difference in interconnects as i had thought the Straigt Wires were about the best i could obtain but i am glad i kept searching and listening.Got a meter pair of Pulsars for $150 which is very reasonable for this cable i believe.Good Luck and happy listening!!
I have to second Seekburk's recommendation of the VH Audio Pulsars. They are just a great IC - detailed, revealing and neutral top to bottom. Chris VenHaus(http://www.vhaudio.com) offers a 60 day evaluation period. The only thing to be aware of is that they do take quite awhile to burnin, but well worth it IMHO.

You can find lots of feedback about these ICs here on Audiogon as well on audioasylum.com
I have the Rotel 1075 and the Rotel 1068 as well....along with B&W CM 2 (Concept 2 speakers from the late 80's). The interconnect cables I went with were the QED Silver Spirals for the 4 channels (fronts and rears) and the DNM Reson with Eichmann Bullet Plugs for the Center channel. I'm thinking of moving over to the Harmonic Technology Truthlink for the front channels though.