How good do SACD players play normal CDS

How good is the normal CD playback on a Sony SACD unit? I'm considering aroudn $3000 for a normal cd player such as a Wadia 830 or Classe CDP-1 or Meridian 508.24 Does the cd playback on a SACD come close to this level of regular cd players?
tbonephile
To Carl, I use AvantGarde Duos, Apogee Divas, Dunlavy SC-IVs, Genesis Vs and Martin Logan reQuests. Do you have a problem with any of those speakers? Not everyone is enamored of that Resolution Audio junk. Get over it.
I'm totally over whatever you think I had. I have ten pair of Wilson Wamms, myself, in a hanging array.
Carl, I'm not joking about the speakers. I have five systems currently set up in my home. The Duos are in the sunroom and are powered by custom Fi2A3 monoblocs with a VAC CLA1 MK II preamp. Current source is a Sony SCD777ES SACD player. The Genesis Vs are in the living room powered by a Cary 805B Signature and Cary SLP 98 preamp. Source is a VPI Aries/JMW tonearm combination. The Divas are set up in a dedicated room, powered by a Krell KSA200S. EVS attenuators supply volume control. Source is a Sony SCD777ES SACD player. Dunlavy SC-IVs are in the library, powered by a CJ Premier 11 and Premier 10 linestage. Source is a Pioneer DV-09 DVD player and Well Tempered Record Player with Audio Research PH1 or PH3 phono stage. The Martin Logan reQuests are in the family room, powered by a pair of Pass Aleph Model 2s. Preamp is a CAT SL1 Signature MK III. Sources are Parasound CD separates (2000 series), a Sony S7000 DVD player, and Well Tempered Classic turntable.
That's too much stuff, isn't it? Why do you need so much? And, how could you possibly listen to it all? I'm not joking about the WAMMs either...had to sell two of my Gulfstream G5 jets, just for the downpayment...cheers.
Since you're not serious about what equipment you have, why should anyone take your advice about the CD50?