DIY Record Shelves?

Anyone build themselves some sturdy record storage out of wood and/or other materials? If so, how has it worked out? I'm looking to build some for myself, but don't want to reinvent the wheel if a fellow 'Goner has preceded me. I have "STFA" and did not come up with anything.
slipknot1
I made a version of the Flexi equipment rack for my albums as well. 3/4 in threaded rod (3 legs but you can go with 4) with mdf shelves and nuts/washers to adjust shelves. Top and bottom just slide over the rods. I added end blocks to the shelves support the albums off of the rods. quick, cheap and easy to take apart and move
In my question about the shelves, another AgoNer contacted me privatly about custom granite work that he does. To make a long story short, he made me a custom shelf out of black granite to replace my Salamander Archtype 2 shelves for my turntable. His work is beautiful, flawless, reasonably priced, and, he is a great guy to work with. Any one in the Phila., or Southern NJ area who can pick up locally, and are interested in maybe having him do some work for you, let me know. I can post his email to this thread if folks would like.

PS: I have no connection with or profit motive attached with him. I am just a satisfied customer
I buy Per Madesn record racks from Per Madsen Design in San Francisco and LOVE THEM. Each one is built very solidly, they're great-looking, and they're only $49 apiece! They hold about 100 records per shelf. They ship UPS; see the back of Stereophile fr their ad. I think the website is www.permadsendesign.com