Decca London Cartridge?

I recently discovered a Decca London Cartridge in my collection of audio detritus. It was made on Feb. 2, 1973. Does anyone have any experience with this cartridge? Is it worth having it retipped, or re-built? And, if so, where would one send it for revision?
lapaix
Rebuilds in UK at J S Wright (Originally at Decca and manufacturer of all new ones as well as rebuilder and repairer for all from the MkI onwards). Costs excluding postage he tells me are Elliptical tip (identical to one you possibly have is £150 but recommend the newer extended line contact ("better thaan van den Hul") this is about £50 more but I don't have his quoted price. Credit cards may be a problem - check at jwaservices@btconnect.com
There are other rebuilders of course - see web sites. Being in uk, I only have used John Wright.
I have had a Decca SC4E rebuilt by The Cartridge man, all I can say is SUPERB!!!
Mounted in a Hadcock with VTF of 1.78 grms it tracs everything thrown at it. An extremely neutral performer. I think that we must try vintage carts in the type of arms they were designed for, although there are exceptios to the rule...............
Neilr, does John Wright sell Decca headshells? I now have a Shindo Labs Garrard 301 turntable and a Jubilee which I will only be able to use with a headshell as the Shindo uses the Ortofon 12" arm with a headshell mount.