Anyone tried Stan Warren/Supermod Player

Stan Warren of Supermod in Eugene Oregon one of the original founders of PS Audio modifies DVD Players. Has anyone ever tried one or heard one??
sugarbrie
By Ehfm, You probably had the full Modification. I didn't get the full mod. But in the future i will. How do you like the way your Adcom 5802 sounds after the mod. You can email me. TomFoley@Altavista.com
I'v also heard about this Aiwa CD Changer. Someone told me, it sounded better then the Wadia top of the line CD Player. I heard the Aiwa CD Changer with the Stan Warren mod, makes an amazing Transport. Just get a good Dac.
The Aiwa mod is $130. plus shipping. I did not ask about a warranty. The mod includes some internal parts upgrades and fitting it with a special digital cable (included) that will plug into the toslink input of a dac. For $90 (cost of player) plus $130, and if this thing just sounds ok, it would be worth it to add multi-disc capacity to my system. I won't be able to get this done until early next month, but will report back if anyone is interested.
Joe_b, If you get the mod done on the Aiwa CD Changer, Hear the Aiwa before the Mod. Then tell us how the Aiwa sounds with the Mod.