Supplied equipment feet or cones ,etc?

I own all ARC equip.ls16 pre ,100.2 amp and the new cd3 .I just recently had an accident where my daughter fell on to my audio rack knocking over my amp which was suported on mapleshade 3 point cones.Needless to say it got scratched and I freaked!I am now switching al of the above equip. onto the original iso-rubber feet.
joeavid
I use cones also and after the same incident I drilled & tap the cones and bolted them down to the shelfs so the can't tip over anymore.
I also have little ones running about and I also have an Arc 100.2.which has an 8-32 screw holding the feet on.I bought four Audiopoint brass cones with an integral 8-32 screw to replace the rubber feet.Sonics are much better and the points grip enough to avoid slipping from child earthquakes ect.
Same as above for myself, except that I evolved to Mod Squad Soft Shoes, designed and manufactured by Steve McCormack when he was "The Mod Squad."

After all these years, even though my system is very high end now, I still prefer the Soft Shoes under most of my equipment.

They have won over all the spikes and cones that I have tried, and that includes most of the brands discussed here.
I use Vibrapods wherever i can. They work great and don't seem to have a negative effect.They are quiet and seem to hold the equipment well. They are also very cheap! Good luck
I've too tried most of the cone products on my Levinson gear. It all seemed to color the sound. I've found the Vibrapods to be one of the best and cheapest tweaks and you don't have to worry about them turning over in a child quake.
Good listening!
Sgr