Cables "Burn In"

Please,how many days should I wait before my Siltech G3 interconnects are burn in?The sound will be very different?Thanks.
famaraca
WOW amazing system you have there Albert, obviosly I am on the bidget end of things in comparison! We have one thing in common; the love of music :)
Absolutely true. I just this minute ordered another batch of LP's from HMV.

After shutting the system down from this evenings music session, I should have been content. Instead, it made me want even more great software. Other than that it's a harmless passion for me.

I wish you luck with your cable burn in and hope the results get you closer to the sound you want from your system.
Pbb said:
"Who cares what the claims are. Who cares what, if any, explanation is proferred. The only thing that counts is whether you hear an improvement in the sound. The rest is just techno-babble, scientific jargon and ex-post facto rationalisation. We live in a Golden Age of audio where we are truly blessed by researchers and hobbyists who are not afraid to go against the commonly held beliefs in physics and engineering, to try out various tweaks based on hunches, and you know what, most of these are correct and produce advancements in the listening experience..."

Finally Pbb,
you've said something with common sense. It's a real step forward! You can be proud of yourself!

This diskussion about "burning in" cables did it for you! It seems that your brain "burned in" quite a bit! Lets hope the effect won't deteriorate with time...

Cheer up!
David
TG Audio Bat Guano interconnects are harvested in caves near Roswell, New Mexico and then treated for a minimum of a month before shipment in Faraday Cage bags....Just thought I would set the record straight.....