The Best kept Secret in Speaker Cables please?

Looking for the best kept secret in Speaker Cables, that is better than, Valhalas, Transparent Reference XL,
(((Please can't afford the Opus , I WISH )))
So lets say, costing less than $5k new. If you have tried these cables and found a speaker cable that is state of the art, fast-detailed-great lush voice-real violins-layers of bass.
Please I am ready to audition.
Thank you
proy
The BEST kept secret is this: there IS no "best" cable for every system. The "best" cable for a given system depends totally on which amplifier is driving which speaker. You can put together a system in which Valhalla sounds like junk and old MH-750 Shotgun makes you weep with joy. The same is true in reverse.

Now if you mention your amp & speakers, then we might get somewhere :)
LAT International. See the archives and audioreview.com I rewired my whole system with their IC-200 XLR-interconnect, IC-20 digital, and SS-1000 speaker cables, and the effect for comparetively littler money was excellent
Yes, people here set themselves up asking questions without knowing what they want or in which direction their systems are headed...

Regarding speaker cables, I had the opportunity to audition ( in my own system ) Lak's Midnight Silver Edition by Ridge Street Audio Designs. They are truly phenomenal speaker cables and ICs, I would say.
It is intersting how a person asking about the "best kept secret in Speaker Cables" himself is asking for recommendations under $5k and yet are comparable or better than Valhalas and Transparent shouldn't solicit the type of information that he is looking for other than a person with verybigamp making a fallous straw-man argument out of it.
Dschltz
Thank you for your comments,
I have the Krell FPB-300 , and MTS Prelude with RABOS Subs
Infinity