LP shelf recommendations?

I'm seeking a storage solution for my 800 or so LPs, preferably wood modules to allow flexibility in design.
(vertical vs horizontal, add-ons, etc.) Other materials
are ok if designs are streamlined. I didn't care for the
Boltz shelf design.
Thank you in advance for your recommendations.
musicbuff
The most convenient storage is "almost on edge" slanting back at an angle of about 30 degrees to the vertical. I built a storage box like this, with multiple sections each holding a group of a couple of dozen records. The sections were larger than needed for the group of records, so you could shuffle through them like a card file to find one to play. I never had any records warp because they were not perfectly on edge. As a matter of fact, I never saw a problem with records in a sloppy horizontal stack, although this is supposed to be the end of the world.
I have 20 Per Madsen oak racks in stacks of 5 w/casters for portability and extra oak tops. The units I own are 17" wide and hold approx. 120 lps. They are easily stackable and are quite presentable as furniture. Shipping from San Fran. - home of Per Madsen Design -is relatively inexpensive as the 17" units are sold unassembled (but are quite simple to assemble). Each 17" unit is $50.00. Each base w/casters and the oak tops are extra. Per Madsen has an excellent web site and they sell more related record and CD storage racks. Very friendly people and quality customer service as well.
Psychicanimal...Believe it or not there are some people who haven't got around to a digital camera yet. Just visualize a "bin". Or a 3X5 card box.