"Floating ground" and Electraglide Fat Man p. c.?

Is there any way that I can confirm that my Electraglide Fat Man 2000 Gold power cord has a "floating ground"?
mshan
Have tried out my Electraglides: Fat Man K and Genghis Khan. So Far I am please with their performance: worth the price floating grounds or not.
Some people might not want to float equipment designed for grounded operation, might damage you or the equipment. If your system has a ground issue and floating helps, you might have actually bought a very expensive cheater plug if thats why you like these cords.

steve
Electraglide's power cord products are pretty amazing and are absolutely NOT simply an expensive cheater plug.

Also - Electraglide is NOT the only high-end power cord manufacturer which floats the ground as a standard.

While floating the ground on a power cord may seem like a hazzard, rest assured that your system (inclucing the component with the floating ground power cord) is 100% grounded. This is achieved through the interconnects which connect the chassis of all components. While this may have a higher resistance due to the smaller gauge wire in interconnects, the system is still grounded.
I would be interested to know what other cords besides electraglide which floats the ground as a standard. I am currently using cheater plugs on my amps and am looking for cords without the ground loop.
Dmailer, Most companies which float the ground don't "advertise" it. A while back I sent out a number of emails to manufacturers asking if their cords would work at optimum levels in my system which had NO GROUNDED OUTLETS. To my surprise, a few of the manufacturers informed me that their cords could be special ordered with grounds but as standard equipment they did not have ground conductors.

I would tell you the manufacturers names but that's not cool since they gave me this information in confidence.

Not having a ground conductor on a power cord is a great way to prevent ground loop and hum don't you think?

If I were you, I'd ask around to the various companies and see what they say.