Anyone tried Kharma cable,suppose to be the best ?

i am trying to decide what kind of cable i want with the
lamm gear and a dealer told me that the most neutral cable
and the best overall cable was kharme grand reference.
i am curantly using nbs cable and i am very happy with
the sound.has anyone tried them or heard them?
tabu
if you like grand ref. cables ,you will love kharma enigma cables,they are much better.
Listened in another dealer showroom who said he thought they were the best he had ever heard. I installed a pair of Audio Tekne in the system and I wish I had a camera to take a picture of his expression. Bettered the Kharma in every way for 25% of the price.
If it is true that the Audio Tekne sold by Hi Fi Farm bettered the Kharma, then according to the laws of logic, a cable which bettered the Audio Tekne would also be superior to the Kharma.
Well, I admit that I know of such a cable, it is the Gran Finale I am importing from Germany. A customer who owned the Audio Tekne, bought the Gran Finale, since he found it superior to the Audio Tekne.
Thank you Tekunda that was helpful-eyeroll-, by the way who is the only person selling these cables in this country? I can't seem to remember?? it may seem prudent to mention that, to those who are unsure, if the name comes to mind I will post it. Best wishes ~Tim