Eurolab premier turntable.

I'm considering buying one of these and would like to know if anyone can give me any feedback on this table. Thanks.
jsonic
It is very, very quiet, almost no character of its own.

Benefits from the Mystic Mat. In fact, Goyescas, you shd consider this, you might not need to upgrade the platter after that.

The Schroeder model 2 arm is a great match to this table.
Don't buy from Audio Advancements since their customer service after sale is very bad. You can buy one from http://www.hudsonaudio.net which is still in NJ.
Jsonic:

I have no direct experience with the Eurolab but I had the pleasure of having Hart of Audio Advancements set up my arm/cartridge configuration on my Teres 265. AA is (was?) the distributor for Eurolab and I saw the table there and it looked exceptionally well constructed.

I noticed from your previous thread that you are in Northern New Jersey which is where Audio Advancement is located.

Like yourself I was concerned about proper set up of my table. Unfortunately I had a 2 1/2 hour drive! He did a masterful job with my Morch DP-6/Allaerts MC-1 and I couldn't be happier.

If you are interested in the Eurolab and have the opportunity to have Hart do the setup it seems like a no-brainer to me.

Ken Golden
Just spoke with Hart and got some basic pricing information on the Eurolab turntables:

Premier 1850
2001 1250

80mm platter add 400
battery pack add 100

they also have their own version using the Scheu parts called a "2008" and it comes in either aluminum or brass (very heavy); prices are substantially up at 2500 (alum) and 3900 (brass). The 2008 looks just like the 2001 but has much better construction is the word.

The Premier seems hard to beat at 1850 and the 2001 at 1650 w/80mm platter another way to go.

Hard to get past the unconditional Teres warranty; ie, if you don't like it send it back and they give you your money back. That is my understanding from the Teres site. But, the model I like (265) is substantially more expensive @ 2750 than the Premier.
Thanks for the input gentlemen. I have had the pleasure of meeting with Tom, the owner of Hudson Audio, and found him to be down to earth and extremely knowledgable. He is a 5 minute ride from me. The shop I bought most of my gear from only gives me lip service since taking my money. I guess you can't know about a place until a problem arises. Thanks for the tip Poorguy. The Premier is looking good right now.