After market PC's to Power Conditioners

Wondering if any one else notices this, or is it unique to my Power conditioner, which is a Tice PowerBlock III C.
After market Power cords I have used sound better plugged into the wall rather than the PowerBlock. And thats not a knock on the PowerBlock , becuase most stock or upgraded but non filtered cords , into the Tice ,are comparable to after market PC's plugged straight into the Outlet. Just wondering as a rule of thumb, should an after market PC be plugged into the outlet rather than a Power Conditioner because perhaps the filters Clash ? Also as a side note whats a great after market PC for a Classe 401 and a Vel HGS 12 .........either going into the Tice or into a dedicated outlet. Regards, The Transporter.
transporter
I had a similar concern late last year when I first got my Blue Circle MR1200 Music Ring.

I'd been using Virtual Dynamics Audition Power Cords for a couple years and they helped create an open, holographic sound.

I ordered the Music Ring with a Blue Circle BC62 Power Cord to connect it to the wall, with all components hooked to the MR1200 via the VD cords.

I was apprehensive that the BC62 might not be as open as the VD cables or that the Music Ring might reduce dynamics or that the VD cables might conflict in some way with the Music Ring.

It turns out that the whole mix works quite well. Soundstaging has opened up in width and depth. My perception is that I can see further into the presentation without any loss of warmth or musicality. The only negative I've noticed is that large scale attacks seem slightly less dynamic with the power amp plugged into the Music Ring.

I plan to conduct an A/B test as to whether it makes a difference if the amp sounds freer hooked directly to the wall or suffers no loss of oomph plugged into the Music Ring. We'll see.

I don't know enough about power conditioning or each manufacturer's approach to filtering to know which cords and conditioners might work well together. I just experiment.

Have fun!
There is no power cord that can do what a power conditioner can. Everything being equal, of course. I would suggest dedicated lines, with dedicated power conditioners (or power conditioners, like the Audio Magic Ecipse/uses two power cords, believe it or no,for isolation))to isolate your digital and analog. On down the longer road, after some serious listening, you can move to power cord upgrades. That will further your electric. There's tons of stuff in the archives about this. Power conditioning and power cords are significant components in a system. peace, warren
I have the Tice 3A and a PS Audio P300 for front-end gear. I'm using Mapleshade power cords on my custom-made SET monoblocks and have tried them into the wall (dedicated 20-amp circuits) and into the Tice. Both the amp designer and I prefer them into the Tice. The Omega Mikro power cord on my Sony XA777ES sounds best into the PS Audio, while another Omega Mikro on a VPI SDS sounds best into the wall. Moral: Experiment.