mapleshade

curiuos about mapleshade cables[products].seems they claim everything they make blows away everything made by everyone else.can't be that good.how do thier products,not thier cd's,rate?thanks for comments.
machine
thanks for responses.several thoughts.only read new catalog.never saw $500 knobs???.would agree the recording quality is excellent.i have several.thanks for tip on cables from g.straley.this sounds like one to research.
tried their interconnects...didn't impressed me...i switched to Tara Labs Reference and they sounded much better...then went to Signal Cable...still better than the Mapleshade...just didn't get the bass right in my system with the Mapleshade hair-thin interconnects...
Wire + saran wrap. Better have a generous insurance policy, especially if you try their power products. Note: I have not auditioned their products - the inattention to safety or anything approaching durability in their engineering (cables and power products - not opining on stands etc.) precludes me from doing so. I think their cable + power designs are frankly out to lunch. I mean, really and truly out to lunch.