Just made my first 2 transactions on Audiogon

I am a newbie here and the quality of the people that I meet here is very high. So, after 5 months of studying I decided to go with Thule IA60B and Reynaud Twin MK3. I have already a good CD-player. And another transaction for a Nikko tuner is pending.

What I do not know is what cables should I look for. My budget is up to $200. I was thinking to SignalCables.

Thank you for any input
rmihai
Is your budget $200 for interconnects and speaker cables? If so, SignalCable may be your best bet. Look for used stuff first. Also, if you can stretch your budget just a little, MAS Black and MAS Gray interconnects from Stu Wein of Audioparts Inc. are excellent. If you call Stu he can probably steer you in the right direction with both interconnects and speaker cable (as can Frank with SignalCable). I am not a shill for either, just someone who has, and continues to use both brands.
Congratulations! I think I emailed about those Reynauds just minutes after you. I hope you get some other help with your cable question. What I will say is that I like Signal Cable on a certain level and have used it in the past. However, I'm not sure it'll do justice to the equipment you just purchased. The quality you have deserves a little higher quality connections.
As a follow-up to my previous post. If $200 is indeed your total budget, I'd strongly consider the MAS Black or MAS Gray interconnects, and Canare StarQuad 4S11 speaker cable from www.Markertek.com. At $.69 a foot for the StarQuad, you get a blindingly good cord at an unbelievable price. I use 28 foot runs of StarQuad in my system.