Merlin owners,any thoughts.......

Fixing to purchase some VSM-MM's.Was hoping to get some input on cable choices.I have Counterpoint amp.Bobby recommended Cardas Golden Ref.They are too expensive for me at this time.Thanks in advance,Bob
usblues
To Tvad&Sbank,good news,I will contact those people/places as I have 8 weeks to get things started and I like the idea of changing/trying till that ship comes in....thank you,Bob
Bob, since you're going to try both MAS Hybrid and SignalCable speaker cables, please report back on the audition. It will be valuable info for other members of Audiogon.
Another low price/high performance speaker cable is the $180 eight foot pair from Audiogon member, Greggstraley, which replaced my already excellent value Alpha Core Goertz MI-3, and AG-1 speaker cables.
Currently use with ribbon tweeter/transmission line bass Clements Rt-7, driven by either Aronov LS960I, or Cary SLA70Sig tube amp. When paired with dynamic speakers from Duntech, Spendor, and Platinum Audio, these cables always sound natural, detailed, and full range.
The bargain price of a direct seller gives no hint just how superb is the performance, and the money back trial offer eliminates buyer remorse.
I am using TG Audio power and speaker cables, and Luminous Audio Synchestra Reference i/c's with excellent results on my TSM-M's.
I have heard several of the cables mentioned above, including those praised by 1markr and Listener57... As Tmiddle says and other Merlin owners in the past have said, TG Audio cables and jumpers have been found consistently to work well... Merlins are very revealing, so finding something that works isn't as easy as some might think... disclaimer: I peddle TG Audio, so don't take my word for it...the proof is in the listening... Try before you buy is best whenever possible, instead of reluctantly asking for a refund after the fact, regardless of what the product is...

Brian