Will the Big Ben improve the 24 MXL?

I don't know if i should purchase one or not?
128x128tabl10s
"If i don't upgrade the dac, i can then spend extra on the BB+ cables versus just 1k for the upgrade. YEAH! Wait a minute..."

Tabl10s- if you've got $$$ to burn, buy Jerry's DAC and
don't waste time on the BB+cables. I haven't heard Jerry's
DAC, but IMO less boxes and and cables=better digital performance.
I was joking when i said that. An upgraded Altis is the equal of the MXL and is better looking too.
Elberoth2- for jitter interfaces, I have owned and tested the DCS Purcell; GW Labs DSP; and Assemblage D2D-1

Tabl10s- be careful on that last statement- not sure Jerry himself would agree with that

Kana813- great advice for Tabl10s- buy the AL dac and simplify- couldn't agree more!

RCprince- 'K-Works IsobaseK'??!! sounds interesting- I am currently using an older Rosinante 'Dark Matter' slab under my 24MXL. ALso- your choice of IC's is very cool, but a bit $$$ for me unfortunately- I am still using HT Pro Silway II from dac to pre and happy with it...
Actually, on the ICs, I forgot to mention that for a while when I was waiting for the Kubala Sosna cables to arrive I used an inexpensive (comparatively, anyway) silver Vampire Wire interconnect from the DAC and, aside from it being perhaps just a little smooth on dynamic attacks compared with others, it was a very nice sounding interconnect.
Sutts - Assemblage D2D-1 is nowhere near as good as GDL, which is based on a totally different concept (RAM buffer as opposed to PLL loop) so I'm not surprised that it didn't do any good. Try GDL and you may be surprised.

dCS Purcell on the other hand is not an anti-jitter device.