Audio Aero Capitole MK II: Performance & Problems

Capitole MKII users, kindly update on the sonic virtues but also on any repeated technical problems. No forum postings since a week! Have these problems stopped? I understand that some units needed a software update; have these been recalled? Does the performance justify the high price? Please contribute.
lall
I think its in bad taste to bring out the laundry, Matt, kinda surprising.. lots of companies have issues.. especially smaller outfits, not all can be Harmon.. I love my CAP.

Your post does beg the question.. why you posted this ripping post where are you working now ?

Matt
Who is Mzn50? at least I use my name. Bad taste you have know idea of the bad taste I had daily for acouple of years. By the way this was over a five year period. I have been gone from Globe for almost a year, and if things have improved thats great. I didn`t involve myself because I thought it sounded bad. As I tried to say I tried, unsucessfuly, to avoid some of the issues customers had with the products. I have left audio, after 30 years I`m burnt out.
Yes, I agree it was bad taste. I appologise to Audio Aero and all owners of Audio Aero products. I`m sure the problems have been corrected since my departure from Globe, and I`m sure they did everything possible for their customers. Please regard this stupid outburst the result of a very bad day. I`m sure we have all said things without thinking.
Sincerely
Matthew Brazeau
Hi Matt

mzn50 is me ...
Matt Nalbandian
in Ottawa

Web : http://members.rogers.com/mzn50/ although significant changes in my setup.. gone to tubes ..

So anyway, no worries, I am sure I speak for lots when I say we all have those moments .. trust me, I sell to the Canadian Govt ... that alone leads me to psychiatric help !!

Good Luck

Matt