What's best CD player one piece price no object

I am awaiting the new Spectral one piece CD player, estimated to cost $9,500 and to come out early next year. What other players should I consider, given the rest of my system (Spectral amp and preamp, Watt/Puppy 7s, MIT interconnects)? Thanks for the input.
kocsis
I made a promise that i am going to break. All my info, and i must say it was the most exciting news i have heard in a long, long, time. It came from Mikelavigne.

Just teasing Mike. My information could be nothing more than the kind of hype I hear from the Accuphase and Audio Aero crowd. Very nice CDPs, but i wouldn't stay awake at night because I only have an EMC-1. I really should not have mentioned anything about the new Spectral CDP. I just could not help myself. I am almost tempted to lay down the $$$ without even hearing it. Maybe this tells you the kind of person your dealing with. Or how influential this person has been on me. Won't be long till we know what it is really made of.
Love my Accuphase DP-85. Used to have an SCD-1 thriough a Dodson 217, and the DP-85 is far better than that combo, in both Redbook and SACD mode. Resolution, imaging, warmth, all terrific.

David Shapiro
TBG-Are you using a pre-amp with your Lindemann? It is my understanding that the Lindemann has variable analog outputs.
The comments thus far are very useful. I too would argue that there can be no 'best' cd player, it is purely a matter of your tastes and how it fits in your system. If you are spending a large amount of money I would make sure you can audition in your system to see what suits you best. Unfortunately this can be very hard in some areas. With all due respect to spectral, who made the first great cd player, there is always something else off on the horizon. Find the one that satisfies you and stick with it