Which tubed cd player for this system

I am looking to get a cd player for my new system
speakers: Zingali 3S (horn/bass reflex)
preamp and amp are being built by Albert at space tech
tube Q113A, hybrid HP -100 amplifier
cd players considered (I can get all at approx the same cost new) Xindek SCD-2, Njoe Tjoeb 4000, or Jolida 100
I might be able to stretch the budget a little and try a Shanling cd-t 100 (sure looks nice!)
Obviously I am trying to stay tubed output
Thanks, your advice is welcome
dcktr
We just did this one a few topics down> "How does the Jolida JD-100 compare to..." Check it out. It's an eye opener.
AH! Njoe Tjoeb with all upgrades ans Siemens/Amperex tubes. Warm tube sound, great mids and a dealer's support second to none (Kevin @ Upscale Audio). My brother and I did a shoot out with his modified Jolida 100 and my AH! with Burr Brown OPA627 using Odyssey monos amps, ARC pre, Purist audio cables, Ts premium interconnects for the Jolida and the lowely Groneberg interconnects for the AH!CDP on Martin Logan Ascents speakers. The Jolida had the Mullards and the AH! with Siemens 7308s. We played numerous tracks and honestly neither of us can tell which is which after A-Bing fo 3 1/2 hours. Either way you go, both are very good, very satisfying players for the money. You can't go wrong. The AH! is offering a true upsampler that many said will make it even better but I haven't heard one. Hope this helps.
I love my Ah! with all upgrades (inc. Amperex) and upsampler. Never tire of listening to it and has better soundstage and imaging than my Phillips SCAD 1000 playing SCAD. I A/B'd a number of SCAD and redbooks with the Phillips v. Ah! and while the resolution and blackness of the background of the Phillips was superior (but not by a bunch) everything else was better with the Ah!
Docjr8156, Siemens is the better tube. Mullards haze the sound. Also, I have heard things go terribly bad sonically with fancy wires. Having an open mind, though, I hope to hear the Ah! tjoeb some day.
Muralman, You are definitely right. The Siemens tube is a very nice tube. I tried Russians, Amperex, Philips and others I cannot remember the name or who made them but the Siemens beat all of them handily in clarity, bass response, resolution and soundstage. If you have a chance, please listen to the AH! in its "full battle gear" (all mods) and listen to solo pianos, tenor sax, baritone and bass recordings with the Siemens tube. You will love this CDP. Also, using vocal recordings (specially female ones) you will swear you can "feel and touch" the performer in your room. Mine do not have the upsampler but still hearing and feeling everything. Someday, if budget permits, I will buy the upsampler and from what I read and heard, the upsampler multiply all the good things about this player more than double. Thanks Muralman, I have to say from what I heard from my brother's modified Jolida, I like how it sounded too. I therefore recommend either these players to anyone and i'm sure they can never go wrong which ever they choose.