Optimum seats for a concert?

What do you think the best seats are when you go to a concert? I think it is about 15 rows back in the center.
perfectimage
Abstract7: For sound as the only consideration in the Meyerhoff in Baltimore, the best seats are high in the back (Terrace D and Center). These are also the cheapest seats. The sound is balanced with a wide sound stage field. Terrace C is good too. You just have to not be bothered by being up high.

I sit in an upper box over the stage on the left. I guess this is near field listening in audiophile terms. But I like to watch. With pianists I look right down on the keys and can see everything. The sound is very clear there, because it basically comes straight up.

Sugarbrie--thanks for the input. I had not previously even had that suggestion--and I know quite a lot of people that go regularly and move around to try different acoustics--including some in the orchestra that don't have to play every piece. I will have to try the Terrace.
At the NJPAC, most seats have excellent acoustics, although the best I ever sat in were in the first tier balcony, front row. My subscription seats there are in Row J of the orchestra, as that's my preferred distance from the orchestra; you get the proper blending of the orchestra, but you're close enough to get a feel for the energy of the performers. At Avery Fisher Hall, the only seats I've really liked there are row O, center orchestra; getting closer to the sides or the back adversely affects the sound. Carnegie Hall, I like the front of the balconies, but still prefer the orchestra seats, about rows J-M. Sitting closer does give you more of the direct sounds of the musicians, but I like the better blend from a bit back. Sugarbrie, I once tried to go to the 5th tier at the PAC to listen from a side box, but I just couldn't take the height, I'm afraid.
Abstract7: Some muscians I know tend to prefer the Terrace D on the left. This is the piano side (you said stage right above), but it is considered the left side of the hall for ticket purposes. Start there. What night/series do you usually go?

The Kennedy Center is better since the renovations when Slatkin came a few years ago. Not sure what are the best seats.

Sugarbrie: I'm doing series E, but I have a few I've had to change--like the next one, but then I've kept the rest of the season.