Aural Sym IoGel with EMM Labs/Meitner cables

I have a DCC2/CDSD on the way and was wondering if anyone has tried different fiber optic cables, such the Aural Symphonics Optimism, or used the IoGel treatment on the standard EMM/Meitner issued fiber optic cables?

IoGel
Optimism Fiber Optic Cable

Or....don't mess with perfection and leave well enough alone.
cdw57
First off, I don't have a Meitner DAC, but I have used IoGel on the Audio Synthesis Link optical connection between my DAC and transport. I liked the results alot. It provides for richer sound on the Audio Synthesis gear.
It is not recommended for the EMM Labs gear. It has been tried with poor success.
I, too, have the CDSD and am awaiting the DCC2. I had a
Wadia 270 & 27i a while back and found the Aural Symphonics Optimism to better the supplied Wadia cable by a significant margin. The Audioquest Pro 1 cable was not as good as the Optimism, but noticably better than the stock Wadia. The Iso Gel did improve the Optimism's overall performance by 10%-20%. The Optimism is a smooth, rich, yet detailed cable and the Iso Gel took those characteristics to a slightly higher level. I look forward to the feedback on how the Aural Symphonics, or other high-line ATT optical cables interface with the Meitner gear.