Vote for the best speakers in 10K range

I didn't have chance to hear many of speakers in that price range. I am curious what is the opinion of the audiophile world.
tinfoil26929
Checkout the Venture speaker line. The importer I believe is Precision A/V in Moorpark,CA. Not only are they beautiful to behold, but sonically amazing. After 15 years of ESL speakers, they were the first dynamic speaker to convert me. Goodluck.
The Infinity Epsilon has a great soundstage and a impressive bass. On the moment you can get them for a great deal This speaker tested Top 10 overall.
Voce Divina Tenore!!!! Basically, I threw away my Wilson watts, Kharma2, Sonus Fabers, B&W N-801 for these. These suckers are the most natural sounding speakers in the PLANET! All these in my list pales in comparison with the Tenore, especially the Q.Millenio Tenore which is the latest one! Heard it at the distributors house driven by custom tubes amps and AHHHHH!!!! it's the BEst Ive heard period!
I auditioned the Martinlogan protidigies and I must say without any reservation that I do enjoy the sound and the look. I was a bit apprehensive about the price and I believed that they can be purchased a some discount--By the way Harvey' electronics is given a sale until january 31st-- Happy shopping..