Speakers for ARC REF.1 pre amp, VT200 amp

PLEASE ADVICE ON GREAT SPEAKER THAT COMPLEMENT AUDIO RESEARCH VT200 TUBE AMP. & REFERECE 1 PRE AMP. ALSO INCLUDE IN YOUR COMMENTS SPK. CABLES AND INTERCONECTS.
angel
Anything that floats your boat. You have a superb pre/poweramp combination that will drive anything you like. I auditioned the VT200 with my difficult to drive Martin Logan CLS's and it sounded great. Get out here and listen to as many speaker designs as you can, and decide what you like. The ARC equipment that you have will in no way be a limiting factor in your system and is not sensitive to any speaker or cable designs that I am aware of. Good luck, as though you need it with your gear.
I have the ARC Ref.1 with a Plinius SA100MKIII amp and Dynaudio Contour 3.3 speakers. The Dynaudio's are a great full range speaker for this set-up. Also using NBS Monitor III speaker cables, Monitor IV XLR from preamp to amp and Nordost SPM XLR from Meridian 508.24 to the ARC Ref.1
The designers of the Bella Voce speaker by Shun Mook used a variety of amps to voice this extremely coherent 3 way. One combo they used included the VT200 and Ref1 with Nordost SPM, which in the room I heard them in was hard to fault. The BV speaker is seen in Absolute Sound ads and is one of Johnathan Valin's favorites for good reason. As others have said, YMMV depending on the room.
Stuart Taylor of ProAc uses Audio Research as his reference for speaker design. There is a real synergy with AR and ProAc, go listen to the Response 2.5s or 3.8s with AR electronics and see if you can do better, I think it will be hard.