Verity Parsifals vs 1st series Talon KhorusX

If I ever make a move to solidstate
(I'm thinking maybe Passlab),has anyone heard
or own this combination?
saxman2
Jtinn- have you ever heard the original Khorus 2-way w/Focal
drivers? Until you do please don't make statements like-"The Khorus X is far superior to any version of the Khorus."

Aloha.
Jtinn- Mahalo for your comments. I still feel the original pre-Talon Khorus to be a great speaker.

I recently updated some parts in mine and added a powered sub, coming in at 50 hz. Performance is so good, that I
can't justify an upgrade to the $16K X or $7K Raven.

Aloha.
Jtinn- One more thought, after looking at your system- While I respect your opinion, I doubt that anyone without an analog input can properly evaluate the merits of a music reproduction system.

Tube amps/output stages and fancy hi end cables can't make up for lost information.

Aloha,

Kana813
Kana813- Your too funny! I am sure you enjoy your speakers as much as I do mine, but why would you make a statement like that? Do you know Jtinn well enough to draw any conclusions about his system(which to the best of my knowledge has changed several times since it was posted- in fact if my memory is working properly-doubtful- the only thing still being used is a few of the cables) the fact he preffered the newer Khorus X over your Khorus is his opinion. And to the best of my knowledge Jtinn has a VERY nice analog front end. Further more have you heard the Capitole? if not a statement like the one you made has NO merit. I know I am not the only one who uses it as there only source with NO regrets. Simply because you can't justify the price increase to the X it seems foolish to try and believe that the benefits are nonexisting- often in audio the last little bit of perfection costs much more then any other improvement- law of diminishing returns. Cheers ~Tim