Best small speaker

hello everybody, i want a small speaker, (for on a stand) like the b&w 805 nautilus. Everybody says it is good, But i can buy a jm lab electra 905.What would you do. I know the 805 aren't bad, but b&w never really convinced me, even not the 800. The only thing that i found good was quad esl (but goes not deep) and an jm-lab, i know jm-lab colors the sound, but i like it.(it was the topmodel of jm-lab)

I mean there are many other good brands, please tell me. The amplifier i have is an nad. But soon i will get an 75w push pull amp (tube) , brand : spark , newprice 2500 euro. (i get it from a friend because the man has 6 amps) so now looking for a very good speaker. I listen to classic, pop;rock, jazz, blues, (i like small arragnements a lot with a beutiful voice.)

thanx guys.
fildh7517
I like the Proac 1SC. It does a good job on the mids and the highs and goes to the mid-upper bass on the low end. I would supplement it with a good powered subwoofer, something you might want for most small speakers anyhow. Good luck.
I'm with Jameswei on the ProAc Response 1SC. Also, they sound wonderful with tubes. If you go with a higher powered amp, at leastt 100 watts, also consider the ATC SCM-12's, very very dynamic and punchy, lots of snap and slam.
Kinima G1 from Zetagcorp. If you want a nice silk dome tweeter that is non fatiging, easy on your ears, check this out. Cardas bi-post and internal wires, non bloated mid-range, a fast woofer and craftsmanship with a real wood finish that is found on more expensive speakers. I have mine with an Audio Aero amp and cdp with excellent results. I compared Kinimas to JM sandwiched woofer speakers, B&Wcdm's and others in that price range. For contemp. jazz and classical trio music, these speakers will reveal every detail without coloration. They take about 4-500hrs to break-in, but it is worth it.
Buy the JM Lab because you have heard them and like them. Also, because you are using tubes. The 805s are slow and processed sounding. The Totem and Proac recommendations are excellent, but listen to them first before making a decision as they have a very different sound character.
I like my Totem Model 1's. You will need a good amp to bring out the sweetness of these speakers. The NAD won't do it. IMO