Great Small Speakers w/ high WAF?

I'm looking for some great small speakers with a high Wife Accpetance Factor. I have ProAc 1.5's now and frankly they are not bad looking but the spouse is looking for something smaller still. Any experience out there with Gallo Due's, KEF 101, LS3/5a?

Gotta be small and moutable near a wall.
Ag insider logo xs@2xphil0618
Try the Usher x-719's w/wood side panels and high gloss piano black finish or matte black top. Also the all wood RW-729's cabinet construct in birch is spectacular as well.

And if you think the speakers are gorgeous, wait till she sees the stands they rest on! www.usheraudio.com

Jack

PS They sound terrific too!!
Sonus Fabers were the only speakers I could get past the decorator and purchasing (wife). You can usually find the matching (iron and walnut side strips) fixed height stands on here for $200ish. Small enough to not stand out too much, but make very nice sound with good equipment. They don't appear to be as large as they actually are. I guess the trapezoid profile and sculpted sides helps hide the size a bit. We shopped for the Concertinos, but after listening decided on the Concertos which are a shade larger.
I used to own Sonus Faber Concertinos. Mine were in walnut, and with the front-to-top-to-back-to-bottom leather wrap they look way more expensive than $1000. Beautiful, classy and sexy.