what speaker stands for B&W Matrix Series 2?

I have owned the above speakers for about 14 years but never purchased the stands. Now, the original stands seem to be generally unavailable. Are there other stands that would work well? Thanks.
jdh9
I am not familiar with these speakers. If they are monitors, then, check out my review on the Sistrum Mini Monitor Platforms. They (Star Sound Technologies), also, have a platform system less expensive that's also quite amazing. Call Robert at Star Sound Technologies. He's the man. He'll set you free. good luck.
warren
Call Bob Warzalla at Sound Anchor.I diubt there has ever been a a synergy between an aftermarket accessory and a product line the way there has been between Sound Anchor and B&W.When I bought a pair of 802 III's the dealer GAVE me pair for free after we had sealed the very good deal (for me)as he said B&W's always should be mated with SA's even their floorstanding models where you have a short heavy mass base when most folks wouldn't even think about putting a "stand" under a floorstanding speaker.A freind of mine had a $20K Krell/803N system and was blown away by how much better the 6" tall bases made it sound especially since he had a thin plywood floor covered by carpet.Bob spends a lot of time with every new B&W model and sometimes comes up with a differing approach than B&W themselves.To wit:wehn the very good looking 805N stands came out for $600 Bob thought about making his and he say's his ends up sounding better beacuse B&W went for looks with a heavy baseplate for the moitor stands.His model gave mpore mass higher up and ended up soundng better.Sorry I don't have the number handy but it's in Fla. and listed in Sterephiles on-line manufacturers listing.Tell him Chazz from the B&W shop in western Mass sent you or foward this raving fan letter.he's still have them in stock is my guess or be willing to make you a pair.You won't be dissapointed!
Regards
Chazzbpo
Just noted that I omitted the 801 model number from the original query. And, thanks for the Sound Anchor lead. I have located their web page at soundanchors.com. It is very informative and they do have the stands for the 801 II. From there, the rest is up to me. Thanks for the help.