what's the best "mini monior" these days

I looking for something to possibly replace my good old ProAc Tabletts. I still really like these speakers but it's always nice to hear what others like and maybe try a few. I've read (audio review & stereophile) good things about the Joseph Audio RM25si Mk II but have not heard them. I use a CJ MV60 and CJ PV14L.
btrvalik
yeah, cast another vote for the ATC's. i have 3 ATC 10's along with two 50's. they're incredible.

just fyi: like most speakers, they are lousy out of the box. once broken in, the difference is night and day.
You know I know of NO ONE IN my are of the US that sells ATC speakers! I would like to hear some of these models sometime. I'm currious. I know ATC makes some excellent active speakers in the mega buck range, but would like to hear the rest of the line(or at least some). Anyone know where in the California, Nevada, Arizona area these can be found in? Thx
ATC speakers can be found at Flat Earth Audio, they are wholesalers, Flatearthaudio.com. The man to talk to is Chris Barry, he is a distributor, retailer. He can be found at chrisbarry33@hotmail.com. His phone # is also on Flat Earth's website.
good luck,