what's the best "mini monior" these days

I looking for something to possibly replace my good old ProAc Tabletts. I still really like these speakers but it's always nice to hear what others like and maybe try a few. I've read (audio review & stereophile) good things about the Joseph Audio RM25si Mk II but have not heard them. I use a CJ MV60 and CJ PV14L.
btrvalik
I have the N805,s but I have auditioned the Joseph 7's with CJ tube gear, and it is an outstanding combination. Did not like the 22's, or perhaps the 25's. If you already have CJ gear, give the Josephs a listen. IMO better then the Revel 20;s, and Thiel 1.6's. I have a Rogue Magnum 99 and a VTL 150 amp. Nice gear.
I have owned and listened to a lot monitors over
the last several years (ProAc, Joseph, Totem, Triangle, B&W, System Audio, Dynaudio, etc.) For the money ($995 retail) nothing can touch the new PMC DB-1. I also like the Revel 20.
Btrvalik, try Kinima g1 from zetagcorp. I have owned these for about a year and have no regrets. I am using an Audio Aero amp and cdp with Van Den Hul cords and Cardas wires and connects. If you are using top flight elecronics, like AA and CJ, you will not be disapointed. Any questions, email me.
Thanks for all the great ideas... I obviously have some listening to do.. Unfortunately some of these are hard to find. Thanks for the ATC pointer.. flat earth is in my neck of the woods. I'm wondering if anyone has had a chance to listen to the Theil PCS. Seems like a small version of the 2.3s
I am bouncing back and forth between the MV 60 and MF 2250A with a PV 14L SE. I am a monitor person for both room and sound reasons. I am using Penaudio Charisma, which is by far the best monitor that I heard in years. I gave up my ProAcs, Meadowlarks and Martin Logans for them. I am travling right now, but send me an e-mail after March 30 and I can give you more details. They had a review in HiFi+ in January. They are avialable in the US and will be at the Stereophile Show in June showing their new woofer system.