Cars. What does the typical audiophile drive?

Just curious. People have asked about watches,
cigars, beer, and even ones income here.

1: What do you drive (daily & weekends)?
2: What might you be driving in the future?
3: What would you drive if $$$ was no object (pick 2 ;-)?

My answers to the above:
1: Toyota truck.
2: Newer Toyota truck.
3: Lamborghini Murcielago & McLaren F1.
houndco
Albert,
The 930 was the ultimate racing machine. The only reason I would ever consider a 911 over the 930 is the newer body style. I bet though the 930 is faster.

Porshe invented the tiptronic. What a great idea. A standard with no clutch! It must be fast but I personally would pefer a standard. I think its the control freak shinning through or it may just be its more fun to drive.

I envy you. The closest I ever came was a 1966 911. After five years of trying to restore it I gave up. I did take five years to get a $65,000 stereo. Next is a house, then the Porshe. I will own one some day. In the mean time I may rent one for a weekend to have a little fun.
1. a. Cadillac Seville SLS (2000)
b. Cadillac Allante Convertible (1993)
2. ?
3. Acura NSX
Wouldn't a true audiophile spend all his disposable income on his system; therefore, the audiophile would have no money left over to buy a posh automobile? After all, no way can the interior of an automobile recreate a level of acoustics that remotely resembles the acoustics at home.

Acura Legend Coupe
No car, for I plan to move to east coast in a few years.
Aston Martin Veloce or Audi 4000 Coupe Quattro Turbo
Actually the tiptronic is more a slushbox with manual controls than a standard w/o clutch. The manual trans porsches are much better. The best manual w/o clutch trannies in normal production cars are made by Sachs, the SMG (sequential manual gearbox) as seen in the new M3. (too bad the car is so heavy). Of course the F360 has a nice paddle shifting trans., but at the cost of the car, hell, it should! Some of the race cars I've been in have true sequential trans., or at least dog-shifting boxes (upshift w/o clutch).... true sequential transmissions ala rally cars is sooo cool. snapping off shifts (up or down) without even lifting.. pretty brutal. Pretty expensive too.

930 (aka original 911 turbo) is a neat car, but way outclassed today, even by normally aspirated 911s. Boost management was unheard of back then, driving them was a real 'adventure'. Current 911 turbos are much more easy to drive by comparison. Still, an excellent example of early-80s wretched excess. ;-> In that vein, how about a 959?

CLK55, other mercedes: yawn. no stick, no sale.