One of the best tweeters ever, whatever happened?

I own a pair of the amazing Optimus 5 (yeah, that's right, RADIO SHACK) speakers with the Lineaum tweeter.

I modified them according to an old article by Dick Olsher, and am still amazed by the clean, fast, transparent high frequency reproduction they accomplish.

Anyone know whatever happened to Lineaum? Seems like a killer "reference" speaker could have been made using this amazing tweeter...

BTW -- I currently own a pair of M.L. Prodigys, so I have a good reference point for high frequency reproduction ;>)
denf
I don't know if Linnaeum is still in business or not. I've still got several of these tweeters in the boxes but have never really messed with them.

As to the article that you mention as written by Dick Olsher, i would be curious as to where this can be found? Was it in a magazine, on the web somewhere, etc ??? Sean
>
The founder of Lineaum, Paul Paddock, was later involved with Impact Technologies, maker of the Airfoil 5.2, which I own. They also went belly up a year or two ago. Awesome design!!
Hi Sean --

I can't remember which publication it was in. Olsher has written and reviewed in several different magazines over the years.

I will dig through my extensive audio magazine archives and try to locate.
Also, correction... The model is an Optimus PRO LX4. Dimunitive little speaker with real wood side panals, yellow Kevlar mid./woof with the Lineaum tweet.

denf