Cars. What does the typical audiophile drive?

Just curious. People have asked about watches,
cigars, beer, and even ones income here.

1: What do you drive (daily & weekends)?
2: What might you be driving in the future?
3: What would you drive if $$$ was no object (pick 2 ;-)?

My answers to the above:
1: Toyota truck.
2: Newer Toyota truck.
3: Lamborghini Murcielago & McLaren F1.
houndco
1.I drive a highly modified (330HP) 2002 Audi S4 as my daily driver and on weekends. Wifey drives the Expedition.

2. I am eyeing the New Audi S4 with the V8 or a BMW M5. What can I say.. I love German Performance Sedans

3. Hmmm.. Price no object.. Always wanted a Mclearen F1 or maybe the new Porsche GT... Yea, that's the ticket...

This was a cool thread, I love Cars, Music, and Stereo Gear.. Hey, 3 vices is not that bad is it?

Cheers,

Chris
Hi Chris. Careful...early adopters claim the new S4's too heavy to be as much fun, despite the V8. Like me, you've already "chipped" (mine's an MTM) your 2.7T, and seemingly done a CAT-back to get from 300 to 330hp. Let's just hope the "glass-jaw" trannies hold up, eh? Just bought a short-shifter, after instaling a DTS. Have you bothered? Sorry to get so inbred, guys....
1.) Subaru Outback Wagon, 5-speed, 1997. LOVE IT!
Pioneer CD player, Polk speakers and subwoofer.
Stereo sounds pretty damn good actually!
2.) Newer Subaru Outback (2002-present)

3.) Subaru outback V6 VDC with the OEM McIntosh stereo system

AS you can see- i'm a Subaru fan
Hey there.. Yea, my mods on my S4 include a SuperSprint Race System Stainless Exhaust, Stratmosphere Diverter Valves and Custom tuned AutoThority Performance Engineering Software (1 bar of boost) to bring it all together. My car has been pretty bullet proof but it only has 22K on the odometer. I have not tried a short shifter as I have been spending money on Audio Gear and Music. Imagine that.. If you ever want to talk cars, music, or gear, let me know..

Chris