Omega speakers

I recently switched from a pair of B&W monitors to single driver speakers (Omega Super 3R). I love the sound of it, especially the midrange. But the best thing was when my girlfriend said to me, "That sounds a lot better than your other speakers". I asked her how and she said that it sounded more life-like. This is coming from someone who thinks her mini ipod is the end-all-be-all.

Anybody using a subwoofer with these little speakers? If so, which one?

Thanks.

Doc
doc_stereo
I have Omega TS2's that I occassionally use in my second system that are paired with a Dayton Titanic 10" sub. Seems to be a good match. The Titanic is a sealed box unit. It is very quick and clean without the overhang you get from a ported sub. Variable phase control also helps in tuning it to the Omegas. I run the low pass cross over at about 60hZ for a very satisfying sound down to about 35hZ.
Doc sounds like your girlfriend has some good ears! Maybe Restock will chime in. He uses the Omega 3Rs with a Acoustic Vision MRS-10 . Very nice little sub with plenty of balls. Also the Adire Ravas work very well.Here's a tip.. when you get your sub or subs turn them 180 degress out of phase.This is how single drivers produce their bass. You will notice the difference automatically.You will hear no transition between the Omegas and the sub with a little experimentation .I've read great things about the Dayton Titanic also. Just make sure that the sub is sealed as Entrope mentions.
I had a pair of 602S3 which I really liked, but wanted to try something new. I'm still looking for a good SET integrated amp to match with the Omegas.